POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Skinning tutorials : Skinning tutorials Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Skinning tutorials
From: Axe
Date: 27 Aug 2001 18:20:27
Message: <3B8AC882.5052A83D@nettaxi.com>
Is there a tutorial, or a program anywhere, to help skinning models
(like in Quake)...

I've downloaded a couple of .3ds models and converted them to .udo for
use in Moray, and I've had a bash at skinning it (it's a lil Homer
Simpson), but having no luck at all.

Is there a program like QMe (Quake Model Editor) that gives a 3D view
you can paint directly on?  Or at least a way to "export" a skin to a
bmp or whatever so I can edit it in photoshop?

Thanks,
John
--
Chaynez's Anole & Gecko Website and home of The Anole Webring
See the LizardCams Live! -------> http://ph33r.dyndns.org <--